Give your physicians and clinical staff the sustainable skills they need to be effective team leaders in today's changing world
Improve quality and care outcomes by developing high levels of leadership, collaboration, and open communication across service lines and organizational levels
Increase physician retention and performance by equipping them with the proven skills and support they need to both succeed and thrive
Learn best practices for creating a culture
that fosters individual and team resilience
Physician Leadership Development and Coaching Services
Physicians are accustomed to learning rapidly and being successful, and they are often frustrated when they perceive that they are not being effective in their leadership roles. Learning new skills as an adult can be difficult and frustrating, as they are seldom mastered with the first attempt at their implementation.
CPL has the time tested tools and techniques for fortifying new leadership skills.
Get in Touch today, and visit our LinkedIn Company and Discussion Group pages to join the conversation.
CPL is dedicated solely to healthcare leadership coaching and development. It is a partnership that combines extensive experience in healthcare leadership with expertise in complex organizational and human dynamics. Our customized approach to your organization gives your physician leaders the sustainable skills they need to be effective in their roles and to deliver the results required for your organization.
CPL gives your leaders the leadership skills they need
Physicians, after leadership coaching, will be skilled in three very critical areas:
In Leading Themselves:
- Becoming self-aware, authentic leaders
- Excelling at managing their own emotions
- Demonstrating a high degree of professionalism
- Becoming exemplary communicators who can adapt personal style
In Leading Others:
- Building positive, reciprocal relationships
- Learning to foster an environment of trust and collaboration
- Developing effective teams and enhancing collegiality
- Delegating effectively and keeping others accountable
In Leading the Organization:
- Seeing the big picture and thinking strategically
- Using a team-based approach to problem-solving
- Having a systems focus
- Creating “win-win” scenarios
With our extensive industry knowledge and experience, we help build physician leaders who are proactive, collaborative and committed to the mission of your organization.
Investing in your physician leaders to be more effective brings major benefits to the entire organization:
Benefits to Physicians:
- Becoming more productive leaders
- Handling conflict effectively
- Dealing with disruption from other clinicians
- Knowing process to get things done while improving resilience
Benefits to Patients:
- Better overall quality of care
- Improved community of caregivers
- Reduced medical errors
- Greater access and continuity among caregivers
Benefits to the Organization:
- Improved staff resilience and retention
- Reduced disruptive behavior
- Improved safety and a reduction in medical errors
- Improved culture of collaboration
Latest Insights From CPL:
Available on Amazon
The Healthcare Crisis
Dr. Fredric Tobis shares his 30 years of experience in healthcare to take us behind the scenes in the healthcare debate.